[Harp-L] Seydel Harmonicas - more info please

Hi Folks,

As of late I've read a number of posts about Seydel harps, including one
which had a link to the Seydel web site.  I checked out this site and I have
to say that it really impressed me a lot.  What impressed me was their
straight forward presentation of their three main lines of harps and how
each line comes in a wide variety of tunings (including double Low Keys and
Low Keys in all sharps and flats).  I was also pretty impressed with their
tutorial on gapping and replacing reeds and how they sell what looks like a
pretty complete reed replacement and repair tool kit.

So what I want to know is where can I get these harps in the U.S.  I've seen
the Soul's Voice harp at harp depot and I understood these were made by
Seydel but the harps on their site looked to be much nicer harps than the
other ones.  So does anybody know where I can find a Seydell dealer, here,
in the U.S.?   Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh