[Harp-L] SB2

Hand Wahs:))))))  Those weren't hands my friend, they were baseball  gloves,
the man was enormous. Check out the German videos where his hands  covered the
big 12 hole harp. Rick Estrin plays his style superbly, as does Kim,  and
many others, and from all the info I know of he TB'd mostly.On another note  I
just want to throw in my two cents for Paul Delay being one of the most  soulful
players with incredible tone and phrasing, just listened to him again  after
a while which brings it up.