[Harp-L] looking for a good acoustic mic

Lately I've been missing having access to an acoustic sound while playing live. I don't think I've ever done a live show where I liked the mic'd acoustic sound I got and consequently usually play through a Shure 545 into a Tweed Princeton and a Midiverb rack mount. I just back off of the mic when I want a semi acoustic tone. It works but not well enough. I've been perusing the archives which are now very serchable (thanks Ben) and there are more than a couple people who really like the Sennheiser 441 so I think I'll give one a try but I'm looking for alternatives. I don't want an inexpensive mic like a Shure 58 etc. I want something more along the lines of an AT 4050, a microphone I've recorded with and just loved. I'd just buy one of them but I worry that this microphone would be very prone to feeding back. I will go take another look at Richard Hunter's pro pages. I see several professionals use the Beyer Dynamic Ribbon microphones. Will, you have a mic you love what was it? I'm shopping and I'm interested in any suggestions people may have. Again I just loved that Audio Technica 4050. It was exactly the sound I hear in my head but it got onto tape. Previously when I've recorded I've spent a lot of effort on just keeping the microphone from sounding bad. With the AT I just played and it was easy. fjm