Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tax Concerns

Smo-Joe writes in response to Michael's response to akc:

'Performing Rights Society' doesn't sound very official. It sounds home
made. I would tell the guy I was from the 'When was the last time you
were punched really really hard in the face society' and guage the
reaction.
smo-joe"

.....I had the very same reaction.  It sounds like the  British version of
one of those loony Howard Stern fans' crank  calls. <G>

Elizabeth