Michael Peloquin wrote:
From: Aeskow@xxxxxxx
As someone who feeds two small kids by the fruits of his creative labors,
I'm frankly stunned by these apparent playa-haters bitching about songwriters
receiving fair pay for their work.

And I promise you that blood, sweat and tears go into the making of every
song you hear, every movie you watch, and every show on TV --no matter how
banal, or lousy, they may be.

GREAT POINT

Johnny T,
please check your sense of humor receptors-
Smokey Joe is a comedian/harper.

As for this thread; it should probably end...(there will probably be an official halt to it soon)
but, please can we all (silently) agree that the playing of a copyrighted tune on an instrument demo'd in a store should in no way constitute payment to anyone?

harp content:
harmonicas can't be demo'd in a store, many harmonica players don't know any copyrighted melodies. I am going to try to learn a few that I can play with the bellows tester in the store though!

Michael "I want the last word" Peloquin http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg http://www.harpsax.com