Re: [Harp-L] Best CHEAPO "loaners"?

On 12/16/05, Joel Fritz <jfritz666@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wish I could afford to give away harps in that price tier.  They are
> better than Huangs, or at least more consistent.

Well, yes, that's what I mean.  They actually work.  I'm talking about
giving them to a person that wants to play a little bit - that you are
interested in.

I'm not talking about handing them out with lollipops at Halloween... :)

I don't see much point in handing out a harmonica that hardly works.  That
won't inspire much joy in anyone.  And, these are cheaper than Big Rivers,
right?  Cheap but good enough to play.

Is there a more economical choice of harps to have on hand for other
people?  I truly don't know and would be glad to hear.

Thanks!