[Harp-L] inexpensive harmonicas

Another fine option: Hohner's "Piedmont Blues" harmonicas, in a nice
box set: 7 harps for $19.95 at a large chain music store.
Keys: C G D A E Bb F
That's $2.85 per harp, plus a carry case.  They play just fine and are
actually easy benders.

J. Cederquist, Salt Lake City

Man, these are what I give away.  Beautiful!

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/MLBK520.html

This is a convenient place to get them too.