[Harp-L] set of Suzuki Promasters for sale.

Hey All-
I have a set of Suzuki Promasters, about 6 months old for sale. Comes with a case for all six-G,A,Bb,C,D,F. The Bb had a reed go flat, and I just put in a new reed plate for it, so it is as new. The blurb on Coast to Coast's site describes the Promasters as follows:

"PROMASTER - Let's face it. A new harmonica line only come along every 100 years. So consider this a real opportunity to own the absolute best harmonica you've ever played. Our new Promaster starts life as a solid block of anodized alloy and free blowing brass reeds for superior sound projection. Their ergonomic covers are so easy to hold you'll never put them down."

I love the way these harps feel in my hands and mouth, but finally decided I liked Bob Meehan's custom Special 20's better, so I am selling them. Check the reviews on coast to coast's site to check them out. They are going for $99.00 for the set on coast to coast, so I am offering my used set for $50. Contact me off-list if you are interested. I would much rather sell them by way of this list than resort to E-bay.

Bill