[Harp-L] WORK SONG William Clarke's

I still love William Clarke's version over any of the otehrs I heard. The octives on the Chrom drives me nuts when trying to play it. I also like Mark Fords take ion the Butterfield tribute album the Ford Blues Band put out.

Garry Hodgson - Bob Lanza is doing the Sat Blues Jam at ANNIES with Dave Runyon on harp. They are backng James Cotton on 3/9 there. Seems a great chance for your recording magic. Since Dave is freinds with Cotton it may not be a problem.

Chris " need a nick name" O'Sullivan