Re: [Harp-L] overblow practice question

In a message dated 12/15/05 10:47:05 AM, peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I can teach any player that can blow bend (esp. pucker guys) to OB in 45
> seconds to five minutes. Email me offlist and I can show you by telephone.

   Maybe I wasn't clear in my post. I CAN overblow, but I need work in many
other areas before I spend a lot of time on them. I have nothing against
overblows and would not hesitate to use them in any song that I felt they were
needed.
    Also, I do believe the Mr. Peloquin and Mr. Michalek can teach OB in a
short time. I remember at my first Buckeye they showed me third position and I
got it fairly quickly.   Of course, on a musical scale of 1 to 10, they are
both off the top of the scale.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb