Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Butter's "missing" Work Song note (was cannonball adderly)

From: harpsurg <harpsurg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l-archives-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:53 PM
Yes, it is the major 7th that is missing -its in harmonic minor-or at
least thats how I play it. I dont have Butters version. To play it is
very simple if you know how to make basic tuning alterations on a
harp. Just take a minor key harp and raise the 5th hole draw a half
step. This creates a very useful (for me at least) harmonic minor harp
in crossed position. This is a tuning that has the "juicy" notes in
the right places. Enjoy!

http://proxypresentations.com/cooltoneshm.htm