[Harp-L] Reed replacement work on custom harps

When I recently blew out a reed on my D Jimmy Gordon custom Marine Band I found out that Jimmy's backed up a few months on repairs(much of Joe Filisko and Richard Sleigh's repair work goes to Jimmy now and he's busy as...).  I want to thank, and endorse Bob Meehan ( yeehaw@xxxxxxxxxx ), who thankfully did an incredible same day turnaround on repairing the harp and Fedexing it back to me playing like new.  You are the man, Bob!  Man, I love the timbre of a sealed wood comb harp...
Zig