[Harp-L] Re: Mackie SRM-350

Richard Hunter wrote:
"The less I have to lift, the better. My entire traveling rig -- 14 diatonics, 1 chromatic, a Labtec AM22, and an RP200 -- now fits in a shoulder bag that weighs less than 10 pounds."

Amen, Richard! I have a shaving kit bag that holds my Harp Commander and mic, a bunch of harps, Lee Oskar tuning kit for emergencies, a Leatherman tool, and a spare cord. Sometimes I even shove in a small paperback book to read on the way to/from the gig. Gotta love being this mobile!
MN