[Harp-L] Re: live taping article

Garry, thanks for the link.  I hope Dylan's people read it and reconsider
their stance on taping, but probably not after so many years.  It's good to
see that they got Warren Haynes to comment, but I wish they'd also gotten
Phil Lesh and not that Grateful Dead manager guy.  I saw Lesh in a PBS
interview a few months ago, and he said allowing taping was "the smartest
thing we ever did".

Harp content: Can you or anyone else recommend bands on archive.org (other
than Jason Ricci, of course) with a lot of harmonica playing?  All I've been
able to find is bands like OAR that might play it in one song per set.

Jonathan Metts