[Harp-L] harp-l posting guidelines

The last month has been pretty rocky here on the admin side of things.
We've had several personal conflicts boil over on the list.  When this
happens I end up spending countless hours dealing with the combatants.
It's not a job I enjoy especially when I realise that if people simply
read and followed the posting guidelines of the list none of this would
ever happen.

http://harp-l.com/rules.html

Please do take the time to read and understand these guidelines.  All
we're really asking is that people treat each over with polite respect and
that they stay on topic.  We're a harmonica list and we allow almost
anything to pertains to harmonicas and music.  ALL of the most recent
conflicts have been caused by provocative posting styles and the ensuing
reactions.  A reminder if you have a problem with a post, write the person
 who posted or write the listowner.  Do not escalate the conflict on the
list.

I'm going to quote one of the last parts of the harp-l rules page.  A part
that I keep forgetting,

 Regardless of rights and wrongs, what owner-harp-l says, goes.  This
   doesn't mean that his or her opinions carry any more weight, it just
   means that at the end of the day, someone has to make the decisions
   and lay down the law.

fjm harp-l-listowner