Re: [Harp-L] Re: work Song

<< I don't understand why people get all "worked" up about Butter changing a note or two in "Work
Song."   Charlie Musselwhite took much greater liberties with Donald Byrd's "Christo Redentor" but
you don't hear anyone complaining about that. (Except me! ;>)>>

I suspect that's because many more people know alternate versions of wrok song whereas very few know alternate versions of Christo Redemptor.

I thought it was a Duke Pearons tune. Was I wrong ?

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com