[Harp-L] Dallas Jam Camp

The jam camp taking place in Dallas this coming January is about six weeks away, and we've still got some space available. The last four or five camps have sold out, so if you're interested, now is the time to reserve your spot.

Our instructors this time around are Jon Gindick, Dennis Gruenling, Adam Gussow, and Richard Sleigh. Hash Brown and his crew will be providing the music for our jam session on Sunday afternoon.

Follow this link for more information,

http://tinyurl.com/6w2ll

Mark