RE: [Harp-L] Hippest Musician's Towns

Playing in bars or busking makes nio difference to the IRS. You
should NEVER state in a public forum that it's ok to assume cash
money is tax free. Income is income and in the USA all of it must be
claimed. Any other way is fraudulent. Treat you music as if it is a
business and you will succeed. Got it?