[Harp-L] Hippest Towns

Hey, wherever I am is the hippest town...
 On a serious note, making it playing has lots of factors involved, as well as being great.
 I think the "Many are called, few are chosen " (Ramon, bra, you are da kine !)
 is a propo. Havin' a thick hide. Loving playing enough to persist through the cycles of changes. Also charisma,interpersonal skills, aggresive marketing (and/or friends, managers, etc. who help with those traits) contribute.
 This is a observation of things I have noticed.
 I am happy playing for the fun of it and appreciate those who work hard and play easy.

Yahoo! Shopping