[Harp-L] FS Bose PAS with 2 subs

Hello   I have a Bose PAS system with 2 subs, the double bass package, that I am selling. Its a great rig    and I have used it successfully  in  several 500 to 700 seat theatres   , even an arena once. Anyhow Im flying alot these days and Im not using  when I fly   so its gotta go.  They sell for $2300. new   and Im open to offers. Its like new with all the packaging. Please respond off list   to  mikestevensmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx      Thanks and sorry for the interuption    Mike