Re: [Harp-L] Butter's "missing" Work Song note (was cannonball adderly)

Okay, but that means it's the ~same~ note in the
same part of the song, right? So, outside of the
fact that I got guessed the wrong ~position~, I was
right about which note was missing.

Thanks, Ben!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.