[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Bob Dylan's new Satellite Radio Show

>From USAToday.com:

"Dylan to host satellite radio program
WASHINGTON (AP) â Singer Bob Dylan will host a weekly  radio music show on XM
Satellite Radio beginning in March.
The hourlong show will be a mix of music hand-selected by  Dylan as well as
commentary, XM, which claims more than 5 million subscribers,  announced
Tuesday. Dylan also will interview guests, including other  artists.
"Songs and music have always inspired me," Dylan was quoted  as saying in the
statement. "A lot of my own songs have been played on the  radio, but this is
the first time I've ever been on the other side of the mic.  It'll be as
exciting for me as it is for XM."
The show will be on XM's deep album rock channel Deep  Tracks â XM channel
40.
XM broadcasts live daily from studios in Washington, New  York City and
Nashville."
Elizabeth