[Harp-L] Re: Brian Purdy's "The Standard SF1" harmonica amp

Iceman wrote:
"Here is a new concept that combines an affordable small tweed amp with an output for direct into the pa (a la harp commander) that actually works and sounds great."

Brian's Standard SF1 certainly looks like a great product -- I'm not sure I'd call it a "new" concept, though. FNS Technology's (http://www.marble-amps.com/) Marble Max harp amp does this as well. HOWEVER, the Max is probably cost-prohibitive to U.S. players once you factor in shipping, duty and having the company mod it to run on 110v.
MN