[Harp-L] Places to play

Reno has a very strong Blues Club that has existed longer than I have been here, (13 years)
They put on some concerts every year too. I joined twice since I been here, but found the Club hard to break into. (It's most likely my fault, being old and ornery as I am)
There seems to be a lot of Blues interest here as well. Great players too.

I would love to find a Blues Harp player here that gave lessons to help me make the "Blues connection."

In the mean time, I keep listening to all the music I can find, and blowing that harp.
Regards.... Don

Subject: [Harp-L] places to play

re places to play: St. Louis is great. tons of blues clubs and real cameraderie among musicians. Nobody hides gig info-everybody shares.