Re: [Harp-L] Hippest Musician's Towns

On Dec 13, 2005, at 6:19 PM, <peacoatguy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay, robert my friend, I knew some miscreant was gonna hold my feet to the fire for saying nyc is unlivable!

let's say unlivable to me, peacoatguy, the original poster.

i'm a goat farmer/blues harp player. i need a few acres around me or the goats won't have any grass to eat. you have to admit, new york city is a whole other world if you're not used to it, even without goats..

places I have lived (I use 5 months as minimum criteria)
Malta, Baltimore, Bensonhurst (NYC), Genoa It., Manhattan (NYC), Trieste It., Staten Is. (NYC), Rome, It., San Pedro, Naples It., Jacksonville, Louisville, Paris Fr., Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Somerset (Pgh area), Hershey (Harrisburg), Mars (Pgh), and now Punta Gorda Fla. The only places that didn't suck were Naples It., and Punta Gorda.
btw: I LOVE goats. I dig em as much as cats.
smo-joe

p.s. for music, you couldn't beat Europe. No drinking hassle, no checkpoints, no Big Brotherism. Everyone minds their own business. :)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]