From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of peacoatguy@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:20 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Hippest Musician's Towns

okay, robert my friend, I knew some miscreant was gonna hold my feet to the
fire for saying nyc is unlivable!

  let's say unlivable to me, peacoatguy, the original poster.

  i'm a goat farmer/blues harp player. i need a few acres around me or  the
goats won't have any grass to eat. you have to admit, new york city  is a
whole other world if you're not used to it, even without goats..

Robert Gaustad <robertgaustad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I lived in NY for eight
years and LA for 19...at least I coulda sworn I was alive.  No, I know I was
alive, because I was listening to good music.  :-)

Robert G.

Peacoatguy said in part:

"L.A. and NYC are unlivable."