Re: [Harp-L] Re : harmonica player with Lionel ritchie?

If I remember correctly, the studio version of "That's Why They Call It The Blues" featured Stevie Wonder. I was in a cover band at the time and had the fun job of having to cop that solo ;-).

- Slim.

Hurricane Ramón wrote:

Hurricane sez :

Not 100% sure , but I recall Richie toured with the same chromatic harp man as Elton John used when Elton recorded " That's Why they Call It The Blues " I tink :)

I was living in Hawaiian when I caught Richie touring there .

H . R .

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx

-- www.SlideManSlim.com <http://www.SlideManSlim.com>