[Harp-L] What is George blowin'?

Hi listers,
  just thought I would let u guys know that I got around to purchasing Harmonica Smith's"Blowin the..." (I was looking to do a swap a few weeks ago),from Bluebeat Records.
  Must praise their prompt delivery,only having to wait about a week for a transatlantic shipment,excellent.
  The album is great and in particular George's take on Summertime is sublime (SO DARK!).
  Thanks for the link given to the Bluebeat site.
  Finally,anyone know what he is blowing on the front cover?.That is one long harp!
  Cheers.Sean