RE: [Harp-L] Subjective opinions, MojoRed and crushing

Chris Michalek writes:
> Sadly this show didn't get recorded.  The restaurant was too busy to
> set up the recorder.  Ken sounded awesome!!

Yes, Ken can and does rip em up!  He and his guitar slave Frank tore us all
down at the Rocky Mountain Harpfest.  The festival management turned down my
request to allow me to record it on my minidisc, but maybe someone else got
smart and didn't ask first.  ;)

Anyone record Ken's set at RMHF?  I know I saw at least one minidisc
spinning...

It was sweeeet!

Michelle