[Harp-L] HarpL post from Member

Hello Y'all
I bought 2 Microvox mini Harmonica Microphones (  held between two fingers of a cupped hand for the full range of hand-shaped acoustics ) and 2 belt-clip power packs when I moved from the US to New Zealand. One was to serve as a backup. Hell, the thing appears to be virtually bullet-proof, so I want to sell one set ( mic & power pack ) to buy some other gear I need/want. The mic and power supply ( according to the Microvox website ) sells for $158USD.....due to incipient dementia I can't recall exactly what I paid - so I'll go with that. The mic and power supply are in the pouch, brand - never used - new. I'd like to get $100. USD + shipping. If you are in New Zealand or Australia that would translate to $140. New Zealand Dollars, or $132. Australian dollars + shipping of your choice.
If interested I can be reached at      roger.boyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     or   phone 64 03 384 8005  ........I live in Christchurch on the Southn Island.
Cheers
Roger "Wader" Boyce