Re: [Harp-L] All time favorite Christmas Blues Songs

Nate,

I really like:

"Please Let Me Be Your Santa Claus" - William
Clarke

"Santa Claus" - Little Charlie & the Nightcats

"Boogie Woogie Santa Claus" - Charles Brown

"Saturday Night Before Christmas" - Smokey
Greenwell

"Christmas on the Bayou" - Lonnie Brooks

Most of these can be found on the Christmas
Collection from Alligator Records.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.