Re: [Harp-L] Dose any one know website for music downloads (Blues Harmonica, Chicago, Delta )

Hey Jim,
I have come across many mp3s at Amazon.com, see the free music
downloads:  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/468772/ref=j_jh_lnb_b/103-7436411-9682250

There are all sorts there, and they are all free [once you log in
which is easy as breathing]
General
Cajun & Zydeco
Chicago Blues
Classic Female Vocal Blues
Contemporary Blues
Delta Blues
Electric Blues Guitar
Traditional Blues

Plus:
Alternative, Indie & Punk
Alt Rock, Hardcore & Punk, Indie, Lo-Fi, Industrial...
Blues
Delta, Chicago, Contemporary, Traditional...
Broadway & Vocalists
Musicals, Vocal Jazz, Cabaret...
Children's
Disney, Sesame Street, Educational...
Christian & Gospel
CCM, Country Gospel, Christian Rock...
Classical: Instrumental
Symphonies, Suites, Concertos, Ballads...
Country
Traditional, Contemporary, Alt Country, Honky-Tonk, Bluegrass...
Dance & DJ
Techno-House, Dance-Pop, Trance, Drum & Bass...
Folk
Contemporary, Traditional, Jewish & Yiddish, Folk Rock...
International
African, Latin, Reggae, Asian, Celtic...
Jazz
Vocal, Cool, Bebop, Fusion, Swing, Acid, Avant Garde...
Latin
Latin Pop, Salsa, Brazilian Jazz, Rock en Español, Flamenco...
Miscellaneous
Comedy, Karaoke, Interviews, Wedding Music, Holiday Music...
New Age
Meditation, Celtic, Environmental, Ambient...
Opera & Vocal
Operas, Carols, Requiems, Chorals...
Pop
Latin, Dance, Adult Contemporary, Oldies...
Rap & Hip-Hop
Gangsta, West Coast, East Coast, Underground, Experimental...
Rock
Metal, Classic Rock, Progressive, Jam Bands, Folk Rock...
R&B / Soul
Contemporary, Classic, Funk, Motown...
Soundtracks
Movie Soundtracks, Movie Scores, TV Soundtracks...