Re: [Harp-L] Feedback w/ Shaker and Blues Jr.

In a message dated 12/12/2005 5:01:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Grbullets2@xxxxxxx writes:
ceudoazul@xxxxxxxxx writes:

(Guy sez
"Have you worked with a Shaker Dynamic mic?  I bought one and have been
experiencing very stubborn feed-back.  I play through a Blues Jr. and
cannot
for the life of me find a setting or spacial orientation that
alleviates the problem.")
         Guy,one more thing I forgot to help with the feedback.The BJ comes
from the factory biased very high.(see Bill M's mod page for more on this).Bill
has a bias pot mod that adds a pot for each of the power tubes,but there is a
much easier way to get the bias to about where it should be.All you need to
do is replace R31 (22K stock) to a 27K.This will knock the bias down to where
the tubes will be idling at a setting closer to what they were designed to idle
at instead of the maximum dissapation at idle........Dave