[Harp-L] Re: Two x 8" inch amp

I have a Lectrolab R400 that has two 8" speakers, 12 watts, killer  recording
or home tone if anyone is interested. It had been serviced before I  got it,
will be happy to discuss any issues, the Premier twin 8 is a nice amp  for
this sound, I am still selling off my possessions. One of my very close  friends
gave this amp I put together back to me to sell knowing the situation I  am
in. What is nice is that the 3 inputs all have different gain, tremelo works.
It's a funky monkey, has a little scratchyness in volume and tone pot, but no
major issues. $225 can't go wrong. Just contact me off list.