Re: [Harp-L] Brian Purdy here and I am a harpaholic. (An introduction)

Along with being an excellent harmonica student, Brian has developed and built small amps that deliver an excellent "Chicago Vintage" harmonica sound.

I played his latest version and would like to add my personal endorsement to his product. It is a fine sounding harmonica amplifier.

Brian is very responsible and accomodating in his approach to his business. He also truly, madly and deeply loves the harmonica.

The Iceman