[Harp-L] Lightweight harp rigs

Interesting discussion on lightweight harp rigs. So far I've heard the Boss Blues Driver stomp box (with a direct box), and the Harp Commander. We've also heard quite a bit about the Digitech processors on this list. All good chices I'm sure. Another choice, and the one I've been using, is the Line 6 Pod 2.0 amp simulator. Its easy to use, small and lightweight compared to an amp, fairly inexpensive (I bought mine used on eBay for $95), and sounds good. Its great to be able to just plug into the PA and play.

  Anyone else using small non-amp rigs like this?

  Jim McBride

Yahoo! Shopping