[Harp-L] fixed my own harp!!

Hoo boy, am I proud!! After having read many posts about what to do when a reed won't play, I got enough courage to take my harp apart and try my luck. The last time I tried this it was easy, because I found a mustache hair in the reed, but this time there was no obvious cause (4 draw). Well, I got out a small light, put it behind the reed plate, and could see there was a problem with the gap. Fixing it was another matter-went from the 4 draw not working to the 4 blow not working!! But-after painful experimentation I actually got it right.
Thanks to all who have posted in the past about how to do this-I'm no expert now, but at least I have a prayer at being able to do it!!

Bill