[Harp-L] Re: notes, piano tuning and such

Hey Jonathan, thanks for the great info (and nice name)!

My comments were based on some things a music teacher once told me about the
piano and its development; I seem to remember that whole piano tuning thing
relating to the well known composition, "The Well Tuned Clavicle".  But that
was a few years ago, so I probably didn't get it right in the remembering.
I really appreciate your detailed reply and the very interesting part about
harp tuning!

Jonathan Metts