[Harp-L] Does anyone out there play either the Seydal blues favorite or the Meisterklasse?

Historically I played the Meisterklasse (maybe 15 years ago for awhile) but gave up when I got a couple of tight/difficult to bend ones that didn't justify the added expense. I'm interested in trying one or two of these again as a special treat or holiday gift to myself. I know nothing about the Seydals. dennis (nyc)