Re: [Harp-L] Shaker/ Blues Junior Feedback problems

Don Z.. aka ZIG!!!

Dangit!  did I say II?  All these rice millers & Sonny Terry's & sonny boy
I& II!!
And now I gotta worry about amps too...Who can keep up?

I meant "I"!!!

Yep, I have decided that all I need in life is:
 1967 Gibson Hummingbird. Acoustic Guitar
My Martin-119  tube 12" amp..
My cheapie fat toned semi hollow body guitar.
and a 4X10 for x-mas.

Folks, somebody help me I'm a dealing man.

Don't make me sell this to a guitar player on Craig's List!

James Day

PS. Yes I will be putting monster Casters on that 4X10. ;-)