[Harp-L] Rod Piazza

  I caught Rod Piazza and the Mighty Flyers show at Blues & Biscuits in San Francisco last night.   Harmonica, keyboard (by Honey "Miss Bee-havin" Piazza), Guitar and Drums.   (no bass guitar).   The show was fabulously entertaining.   Rod played a lot of chromatic (not using the button much that I could see), and some 3rd and 2nd position diatonic.   He really had the crowd involved.  They were dancing, stomping their feet, shouting and clapping their hands.   For his finale he went out into the crowd with a cordless rig and stood on a table while he played solo.   He had two Harp King cabinets and he sounded fantastic. Honey Piazza played an amazing boogie-woogie feature - just her and drums - that brought the house down.   And their guitarist Henry Carbajal also had a great feature number.

  All in all, a great show from a great entertainer.