[Harp-L] Shaker/ Blues Junior Feedback problems

Guy,
Regarding the feedback: you have pulled the 12AX7s and substituted 12AY7 and/or 12AU7s, right?  That's usually effective, (and backing treble way off).
Alternately, you could buy Jimmy Day's Sonny Junior I!

Zig

(Guy sez
"Have you worked with a Shaker Dynamic mic?  I bought one and have been experiencing very stubborn feed-back.  I play through a Blues Jr. and cannot
for the life of me find a setting or spacial orientation that alleviates the problem.")