[Harp-L] 1995 Sonny JR II 4X8 for sale

Seasons Greetings List,

I took a break for awhile & now I am back with an amazing liquidation sale.
I'm letting go of a few old friends, in the hopes of aquiring new ones.
I already sold the 2 guitars and I thought I would offer this harp amp
before the Craig's List & ebay folks.

To wit:

 1995 Sonny Jr. II 4X8. +extra tubes & cover.
I installed a larger transformer and she really snarls.
Good amp if you want the Marion Walter Jacob's tone and switching the tubes
gives you many more tone options for your sonic palette.

$1350.00 starts the talking.

 1950 Gibson GA-50 suitcase amp 12" & 8" speaker
Vintage tone & snazzy look.

$600.00

Insist onthe best!

There might be a couple pix of these amps on the web site.

Please email me soon if you want to hear more.
 I am located in The Philadelphia Metro Area.

www.jameswday.com

 Now back to our regularly scheduled pontifications!