Re: [Harp-L] Re: What are gear options for traveling light to stand-in...?

Peter,
Have you worked with a Shaker Dynamic mic?  I bought one and have been
experiencing very stubborn feed-back.  I play through a Blues Jr. and cannot
for the life of me find a setting or spacial orientation that alleviates the
problem. In fact, I've had a few professional sound guys pulling their hair
out over it problem.  This is esecially maddening as Shaker's sales-pitch is
"virtually no feedback!"

- Guy