Re: Subject: Re:[Harp-L] PB's Birthday/ A Little Levity

I feel for you Elizabeth.
I share mine with Matt. Hohner and a twin sister.
no birthday parties or cake either, not even from my wife. I have to make reservations if we do anything.
Token small gifts cause our real gift will come Christmas morn. yeah right!

I said screw that when I got a job. I spend at least a grand on myself every couple of years on my b-day gift
and tell everyone I don't have enough money for Christmas gifts. They get small or no gift.
This year I'm blowing $1,500 on woodworking tools.:)

harp content. I have a massive piece of pearwood that's been waiting to be made into combs.

Happy B-day to all December's children.

mike