Re: [Harp-L] RE: Juke Joint tricks

Actually I have read about this technique and tried it to little
avail, but I know it's possible. It is a neat trick if you have one of
those 4 hole harmonicas. You use the u-tongue technique so you can
have a bunch of hole in your mouth, and then by moving you tongue back
and forth you can blow or draw anyone of them. You can't bend notes or
do really fancy stuff, but you can pull off a simple melody or harmony
with it. A nice "show offy" "look at what I can do" "look Ma, no
hands" technique.