Van: Cathal Mcg [mailto:2smartbyhalf@xxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: zondag 11 december 2005 1:05
Aan: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [Harp-L] Juke-joint tricks

I remember reading that Sonny Boy (II) used to play the harp without hands,
by sticking it in his mouth like a cigar. How he did this with any success
eludes me. Can anyone do it?
also I read in The Land Where the Blues Began about a harmonica player who
played with his nose and mouth. Anybody know how to do this without sounding
and looking silly?
Thanks in advance,
Cathal