Re: [Harp-L] Subjective opinions and MojoRed

So now you all now, I only play a bastard on the internet.

I suppose it's time to admit that I was totally crushed by harp-l's
MojoRed.  What a fabulous player.  Great chops, great tone, great
everything.  There now two new songs my bassist wants to play because
of Ken.  I don't mind following in his footsteps one bit.  Way to go
buddy, I accept the shredding with honor and but throw my harps away
because after all, I am a harmonica samurai.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone