[Harp-L] Christmas Special from HarpGear.com

This is Brian from HarpGear.com.  I just wanted to let everyone know I am offering the Harp Gear 5F1 or 5F1RB for $550 plus shipping.  The normal price is $600 plus shipping.  There are sound samples by some artists you may be familiar with on the site.  There is video of Dennis Gruenling, Jason Ricci and Michael Peloquin playing through the amp on the first page of the site.  If you have any questions on the amp or anything else please don't hesitate to ask and I will help you in anyway I can.

  Thanks,

  Brian