  From: Planet Harmonica
  To: lil Buddha ; Dave Murray
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 11:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Subjective opinions

  Buddha said :

  << The short version; express your opinion, just don't be mean.>>

  Great post, and worthy of your nickname !

  I have the utmost respect for those who don't think as I do, but I have decided some time back that that won't stop me from politely expressing my difference. Certainly, in the many harmonica reviews I post on my blog, the central part of my reviews are not whether I like it a record not (althuogh I've not shyed from expressing either like or dislike) but why I like it or not.

  I believe the richness of the argument is in understanding the drivers behind a divergent opinion. That's what, ultimately may make you reevaluate somthing under a different light...

  Ben FELTEN
  http://harmonica.typepad.com